Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It was only a sticker

Several years ago I had a bumper sticker on my little Toyota Tercel (hated that car). It was just a simple black background with white letters.


It got me into a little bit of trouble.


I was constantly harassed by cars full of pubescent boys and grown men alike.


I was hollered at by other drivers.


Often they laughed.


Once, while parked in a parking lot next to a nude beach on a private, and very snooty island, someone even left a note on my windshield.


Another time, I was pulled over by the police. They.called.for.backup. What could I have possibly done wrong, I wondered?


After going through the whole license and registration BS and scaring the living shit out of me - they all snickered. I had been pulled over so they could see who had the balls to sport said bumper sticker.


What did the bumper sticker say?

Support Cannibalism


Eat Me


I sold that little car years ago, and sadly was unable to find another bumper sticker like that one. I do however sport a very nice black & white "support ribbon" on my Jeep Wrangler.


It says:


Support Sex, Drugs and Rock & Roll


A girls' gotta grow up a little some time, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL..oh Lord, I can only imagine the crap you went through with that bumper sticker!