Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Poophenge

One of my dogs is as skittish as they come. Girlfriend is afraid of her own shadow. Evidently she is afraid of her own poop as well. When she has to take a shit, she assumes half of the position and then turns around to look at her butt, turning as the offending turds come out. This results in her own version of crop circles - or - "plop circles" - or - miniature poop stonehenges as seen in the most recent display. Did I mention, she prefers to display her art on the driveway instead of in the yard. It makes for better pictures. I pulled into the driveway the other day to find this. Unfortunately, I ran over the rest of the poophenge with my front tire, which left this last soldier standing....I will be more careful next time!







Bitch ain't right I tell ya! Here's another version... I took creative license with this one.

No comments: