Thursday, November 6, 2008

208 year old Farted Boogers - 6 year old style

We had dinner at Outback recently. (One of our usual places.) The kids menu/coloring book had finally changed. It had one of those stories where you fill in the blanks with verbs, adverbs, exclamations etc. I totally had to keep this one to share, 'cuz damn. The Great White Lizard Hunter is a true American 6 year old. I will type the "story" as is, with his words in color. Enjoy.





It was a snowy day when Scrumper decided to look for games in the Outback. She ran over to her friends's house and on the way stepped in gum, which made her smell like dog poop. Scrumper got to Haiden's house and when the door opened, her friend yelled crap! "Let's go to the Great Barrier Reef," said Scrumper, "so I can wash off my brain." When they arrived at the Great Barrier Reef, they found two shoes that had washed up on shore. This find looked to be 208 years old! After looking at it further, they came to realize that what they found was in fact boogers left over from someone farting!




I had no idea that you could fart boogers!
All hail the 6 year old brain!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's too funny!

Momo Fali said...

Um...I hope I never have the displeasure of chewing gum like that.

AJ said...

Your kid is the Most Awesomest!!! Way funny!

MarĂ­a said...

I just woke up my kid laughing so hard at that. I'm such an adolescent child. LOL