Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Beetlejuice in my pocket....

I know it has been awhile, and I know it has only been about the Zanester lately, but this cannot go unpublished.

I picked him up from school today. We had the usual conversation about how his day was, and did he have any homework, yada yada yada.

All of a sudden....

"Ooooh, Mom!"

"Yes?"

"I have something for you in my pocket..."

Now I ask you my dear few readers, what do you think it was?

Was it a love note?

Was it a pretty drawing?

Was it a kiss or a hug?

NO.

This boy, this little love of mine had a pocket full of goodness.

A pocket full of joy.

A pocket full what every mom wants her beloved son to bring home to her....





That's right, beetles - seven of them to be exact.

What has your little sunshine brought home for you?


.

5 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

Um...no. thank. you!!

My kid sometimes bring home a bad attitude, so, huh, on second thought, maybe I should hope for even one dead beetle!

Blonde Goddess said...

Gosh...mine bring home an evil plot to destroy my sanity every day of the week!

Teenagers...

LOL

AJ said...

I don't have any kids, but how 'bout my neice trying to show me five fingertips topped with boogers when she was three years old?

"Look, Tee Tee! I got 'em all!"

Uh, okay. LOL

Miss Yvonne said...

I just love little boys! Mine used to bring me gravel that he called "collectible rocks" and pieces of broken glass that he called "pottery". And everytime I did his laundry, I would get a bunch of that stuff in the bottom of the washer.

Oh how I miss those days!

Anonymous said...

Bleurgh. The last thing my boy bought home was a stomach bug - dratted child!